Chain Mail is a piece of medium armor in Diablo II.
- Defense: 72 - 75
- Level Requirement: None
- Strength Requirement: 48
- Durability: 45
- Maximum number of sockets: 2
- Armor type: Medium
- Quality Level: 15
See also Edit
- Mesh Armor (Exceptional version)
- Boneweave (Elite version)
- Sparking Mail (Unique version)
- Chain Mail (Diablo I version)
- Armor that was made by binding small rings to each other and worn over a cloth or leather backing to prevent pinching and chafing. This is differentiated from Ring Mail where the rings are sewn to the actual backing, and by extension, less effective.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.