The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This page contains future content|
This article contains information that has not yet been released. The subject matter may not be accurate and/or may change before release.
| Call of the Ancients|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo IV)
Skill Category: Ultimate
Cooldown: 75 seconds
Call upon the Ancients to aid in battle for 12 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Warlord skill; Summon
- Talic, Korlic and Madawc that will follow the Barbarian for the duration. Their attacks are resolved just like the Barbarian's, fully benefiting from all enhancements. When cast, summons the three Ancients:
Counts as Warlord skill.
- Fierce Brawler (5): Critical Hit Damage is increased by 6% per point while using Two-Handed weapons. Attack Speed increased by 2% per point while using One-Handed weapons.
- Blood Thirst (5): Enemies Bleed for 4% of Critical Strike damage per point over 5 seconds.
- Slaying Strike (5): Damage is increased by 8% per point against enemies below 30% Life.
- Cut to the Bone (5): Stunning an enemy increases Bleeding on them by 4% per point for 3 seconds.
- Momentum (5): Up to a 20% chance to generate 5 Fury (Fury generated increases with additional points).
- Close Quarters Combatant (5): Deal 3% increased damage per point to enemies within melee range, but take 1% increased damage per point from enemies outside of melee range.
- Slam (5): Up to a 3% chance per point to knock down enemies.
- Combat Prowess (5): Damage increased by 2% per point against Immobilized, Stunned, or Slowed enemies.
- Walking Arsenal (1): Using a different weapon increases all damage done by 8% for 8 seconds, up to 32%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.