Class: Wizard (Diablo III)
Required Level: 27
Skill Category: Force
Cost: 40 Arcane Power
Call down shards of ice that deal 1075% damage as Cold over 6 seconds to enemies in a 12 yard radius. Multiple casts in the same area from the same caster do not stack.
Damage Type: Cold
Other Stats: Chills affected enemies
Pelts the targeted area (12 yards radius) with ice shards, causing Cold damage over 6 seconds (179% per tick) to everything the storm reaches and chilling affected targets by 60% for as long as they stay within the area of effect.
There is no limit for how many Blizzards can be summoned at a time, but multiple storms cast by the same Wizard at one location do not stack.
- Lightning Storm: damage type changes to Lightning, and affected enemies will also take 15% increased damage from any Lightning attacks.
- Frozen Solid: each affected enemy will be Frozen for 2.5 seconds when first hit by Blizzard. The same enemy cannot be frozen again with the same cast.
- Snowbound: Arcane Power cost reduces to 10.
- Apocalypse: damage type changes to Fire, and the radius of the storm increases to 30 yards. In return, no longer chills enemies.
- Unrelenting Storm: damage and duration increase to 1810% over the 8 seconds (226% per tick).
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Prior to Patch 2.1, it was the only Force spell that could not change its damage type.