| Blinding Flash|
Required Level: 4
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Create a flash of light that blinds all enemies within 20 yards for 3 seconds. Elite enemies recover faster, but suffer a 30% chance to miss with attacks.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
Blinding Flash is a Defensive Monk skill.
Elite enemies are only Blinded for 1 second, but for the remaining duration, their chance to hit is reduced (technically, chance to Dodge of their target is increased). This does not affect area of effect monster attacks and any attacks that cannot be dodged.
- Self Reflection: doubles the duration to 6 seconds (2 on Elites) (unlocked at level 12).
- Mystifying Light: blinded enemies are also Slowed by 80% for 5 seconds (unlocked at level 19).
- Replenishing Light: each enemy hit by the Blinding Flash also restores 10 Spirit to the Monk (unlocked at level 28).
- Crippling Light: affected enemies also deal 25% less damage for 5 seconds after Blind ends (unlocked at level 41).
- Faith in the Light: for 3 seconds after using Blinding Flash, Monk's damage done increases by 29%. This bonus is not multiplicative with other similar modifiers (unlocked at level 55).
- The Laws of Seph (Legendary Spirit Stone): Blinding Flash also restores 125-165 Spirit when activated.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Originally (prior to release), this skill was named Radiant Visage and had slightly different mechanics.