Berserk and Berserker are the frequently used terms in Diablo universe (and in fiction overall).
- For the Diablo I spell, see Berserk (Diablo I).
- For the Barbarian skill, see Berserk (Skill).
- For the Barbarian passive skill, see Berserker Rage.
- For the Barbarian Rage skill, see Wrath of the Berserker.
- For the Barbarian Berserker skills, see the class page
- Berserker Skills was part of the removed skill tree of the Barbarian in Diablo III.
- Berserker (Build) is the damage build for a Barbarian.
- For the type of Champion Monsters, see Berserker.
- For demons summoned by the Coven, see Dark Berserkers.
- For the unique Dark Berserker, see Boneslag the Berserker.
- For a variant of Death Mauler, see Death Berserker.
- For a variant of Suicide Minion, see Berserker Slayer.
- For the Diablo II set, see Berserker's Arsenal.
- Berserker Axe, an Elite variant of the War Axe in Diablo II.
- For the magic prefix, see Berserker (magic prefix).
- Berserk or Berserker was initially a word used to describe Norse warriors, who, while in battle, were entering a mental state in which they could feel no fear, pain, remorse or fatigue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.