|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Behistun Rune was a Legendary Crafting Material in Diablo III before patch 2.0.6. It requires a Character Level of 1 to use, is account bound, and may be stacked up to 1000 times. It was required for the crafting of the Mark of the Magi legendary staff. As of patch 2.0.6., it no longer drops, and existing Runes may be sold for 50,000 gold each.
- Cadhul the Deathcaller (Southern Highlands)
- Urik the Seer (Khazra Den)
- Jezeb the Conjurer (Leorics manor)
- Krailen the Wicked (Leoric's Manor)
- Yeth (Road to Alcarnus)
- Shondar the Invoker (Road to Alcarnus)
- Pontius (Westmarch Commons)