Andariel's Visage is a Legendary helm in Diablo III. It requires character level 60 to drop.
In addition to guaranteed Attack Speed bonus (which is normally not available on helms), it also offers an elemental skill damage bonus, which normally cannot roll on a helm.
In return, this item slightly increases Fire damage taken (free 7th affix). This modifier is applied multiplicatively and does not decrease any of the character's stats.
Overall, it is a glass cannon helm, as opposed to the more protection-oriented Mempo of Twilight. It also gives the highest Poison resistance bonus in game.
The 'chance on hit' to release a Poison Nova is 100%, regardless of the Proc Coefficient, as long as the attack hits an enemy or an object.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
- Attack Speed Increased by 5.0–6.0%
- 5–10% more Fire damage taken.
- +150–200 Poison Resistance
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- Physical skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Poison skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Lightning skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Cold skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Fire skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Arcane skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Holy skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- Attacks release a Poison Nova that deals 350–450% damage as Poison to enemies within 10 yards
- +1 Random Magic Properties
Some long-forgotten artisan crafted this helmet in the hideous likeness of the Maiden of Anguish. For what purpose, none can say.