The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Diablo III. Alternatively, you may be looking for the third act of Diablo II. This article describes the third act of
- The Siege of Bastion's Keep - Bastion's Keep is all that stands between Azmodan's invasion and the fall of Sanctuary. Light its beacon to rally the troops.
- Turning the Tide - Drive the demons from the walls of Bastion's Keep so that the catapults can be raised.
- The Breached Keep - The demons invade the keep from a breach deep inside its depths. Locate the breach and face whatever foul creature created it.
- Tremors in the Stone - Save Leah from the malevolent horrors threatening to break free from the confines of the Black Soulstone.
- Machines of War - Azmodan's infernal war machines batter the keep from a distance. Take to the battlefields and destroy them.
- Siegebreaker - The famed Rakkis Crossing bristles with demons screaming for blood. Kill them so that you may finally enter the crater where Azmodan hides.
- Heart of Sin - Descend into Azmodan's hellish crater and face the Lord of Sin.
Zones and WaypointsEdit
The quest hub is the stronghold inside the keep.
Defending the KeepEdit
The first part of Act III has the player defending Bastion's Keep.
- Skycrown Battlements
- Stonefort (Waypoint)
- The Keep Depths Level 1 (Waypoint)
- The Keep Depths Level 2
- The Breach
- The Keep Depths Level 3
- The Larder - Ghom
Road to Arreat CraterEdit
- The Arreat Gate
- Fortified Bunker - Resplendent Chest in Level 2
- The Battlefields
- The Bridge of Korsikk (Waypoint)
- Fields of Slaughter
- Icefall Caves - Resplendent Chest in Level 2
- Rakkis Crossing (Waypoint)
- Edge of the Abyss - Siegebreaker Assault Beast
- Arreat Crater Level 1
- Tower of the Damned Level 1 (Waypoint)
- Tower of the Damned Level 2
- Heart of the Damned
- Arreat Crater Level 2 (Waypoint) - Mhawgann the Unholy
- Tower of the Cursed Level 1 (Waypoint)
- Tower of the Cursed Level 2
- Heart of the Cursed - Cydaea
- The Core of Arreat (Waypoint)
- Heart of Sin - Azmodan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.