For achievements awarded for contributing to this wiki, see Diablo Wiki:Achievements.
Achievements in Diablo III are a collection of milestones, tasks, and challenges which award the player points upon completion. There exist a variety of Achievements, all falling into one of seven categories.
- General Achievements are broken down into two subgroups; conversations and exploration. These achievements pertain to generic elements of the game, like speaking to NPCs during the main quest and opening chests.
- Campaign Achievements are broken into five subgroups, one for each act. The first four subgroups are available to classic Diablo III players, but the fifth subgroup, although viewable at any time, requires access to Reaper of Souls before they can be legitimately earned. Each act has the same pattern of tasks. In each act the player must kill every boss and subboss on each difficulty, finish all events, visit all random dungeons, and read all lore books.
- Cooperative Achievements are similar to general and campaign achievements. They are split into subgroups by act, but pertain to tasks completed while playing public games. The player is rewarded for actions such as reviving a set amount of allies, and completing events in a group.
- Hardcore Achievements are rewarded for leveling a character in Hardcore Mode. There are also achievements for killing bosses and subbosses on the different difficulties.
- Torment Achievements are rewarded for leveling a character in Torment Mode. There are also achievements for killing bosses and subbosses on the different difficulties.
- Classes Achievements are rewarded for completing challenges specific to each class. As such, the category is split into seven subgroups, one for each class.
- Challenges Achievements contain specific and themed challenges for each act.
- Crafting Achievements split into the Blacksmith and Jeweler subgroups, contains achievements related to acquiring patterns and crafting items.
- Feats of Strength are achievements that cannot be seen until they have been completed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.